Knowledge Partners join a Competence Center or extend their commitment to sponsoring a Chair.
A Competence Center is an initiative that connects the commitment and the ability to innovate and change of a wide range of parties. Knowledge Partners wish to contribute to the development of a sustainable society and take up the challenges set out today in both the economic context and society. These challenges require a methodical, thorough and integral approach: Knowledge Partners, together with Antwerp Management School, formulate their vision and unfold relevant action.
Researchers, companies and organizations become engaged and strive for future-oriented action in selected domains of expertise. In an open network structure of a Competence Center. Co-creation bundles the expertise of Partners with diverse backgrounds, leading to a final result that exceeds the sum of the individual contributions. Furthermore, positioning on the razor’s edge between theoretical concepts and application, and faculty who mix academic knowledge with business expertise, can generate output that can actually be a seedling for sustainable value creation in the economic cycle.
Knowledge Partners in Competence Centers at Antwerp Management School are:
- Competence Center The Future Leadership Initiative
- Competence Center Family Business
- Competence Center Next Generation Work
SD Worx Chair ‘Next Generation Work: Creating Sustainable Careers’, Prof. Dr. Ans De Vos
- Competence Center Corporate Responsibility
- Competence Center Creative Industries
- Competence Center Next Generation Industry
- Competence Center Supply Chains of the Future
- Competence Center Information Technology Alignment & Governance (ITAG)
+32 (0)3 265 47 33