Rankings & Accreditations
Since it is the ambition of Antwerp Management School to offer qualitative management education, the School achieved a wide range of both international and national accreditations and rankings throughout the years. These rankings and accreditations are important for a Business School, since benchmarking has become an important matter in management education. Business Schools and universities use international accreditations as a criterion to decide on cooperation; participants use them to decide what School they should go to and companies use them to decide whether or not their employees should get a degree of that specific School.
Nevertheless for Antwerp Management School rankings and accreditations are never a goal on its own –we rather stand out due to impeccable quality and great customer service. But of course it’s always nice to be acknowledged for reaching the high standards as set out by the different accreditation organizations, such as AACSB and AMBA on the one hand and by rankings such as the Financial Times Rankings and the Eduniversal and Best Masters Rankings on the other hand. Moreover, these rankings and accreditations give the Antwerp Management School degrees an outstanding mark of quality and (inter-)national acknowledgment.
Antwerp Management School and the Faculty of Applied Economics, both business entities at the University of Antwerp obtained the worldwide most renowned and prestigious accreditation of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) for their management programs. AACSB is the US-based, global organization devoted to the advancement of quality management education through accreditation, thought leadership, and value-added services.
All the Master Programs offered by Antwerp Management School, both the fulltime master programs as well as the executive master programs, are accredited by the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organization (NVAO). NVAO is the national accreditation organization for both Flanders (Dutch speaking part of Belgium) and the Netherlands.
- AMBA, the Association of Masters in Business Administration, is the UK-based international MBA quality certification authority.
- Antwerp Management School has the strong ambition to obtain the AMBA accreditation in 2014. Together with IBS (Moscow), Antwerp Management School offers an Executive MBA. IBS got her AMBA accreditation in June, 2012 and Antwerp Management School will soon follow.
The Financial Times Rankings are worldwide seen as the most authoritative listings for Business Schools. For the last few years Antwerp Management School consistently ranked in both the overall ‘European Business School Ranking’ as well as in the rankings for specific programs, such as the ‘Executive MBA’ (2013: ranked place 55) and the ‘Master in Management ranking’ (2013: ranked place 42).
EDUNIVERSAL AND BEST MASTERS RANKING
Antwerp Management School is also ranked in the Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking. The Eduniversal awards are notably based on Peers assessment and are attributed according to the ranking year’s Deans’ Vote Survey. In this ranking the School obtained “3 Palmes” which means Antwerp Management School is a “ TOP Business School”.
Antwerp Management School is also ranked in the Best Masters Rankings for the following Fulltime Master Programs:
- Master of Global Management - Top 50 Western Europe
- Master in Human Resource Management - Top 50 Western Europe (download the diploma)
- Master of Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Top 100 worldwide (download the diploma)
- Master of Finance - Top 100 worldwide (download the diploma)
- Master in Real Estate - Top 100 worldwide (download the diploma)
- 3Ccontinent Master of Global Management - Top 40 Western Europe (download the diploma)
- Master of Global Supply Chain Management - Top 30 Worldwide (download the diploma)
+32 (0)3 265 47 33