Our aim is to share and discuss state of the art management knowledge and practical experiences with regards to the community inclusion of people with an intellectual disability in Eurasia and the many benefits this brings for society as a whole and organizations in particular.
Honorary chair: Dr. Yolande Avontroodt, Parliamentarian, Honorary Mayor, Chairman National Institute for Health and disability insurance NIHDI
Stakeholders concerned by the inclusion, HR Managers, Business professionals, For profit as well as non-profit organizations, Schools and Universities, CSR organizations, healthcare organizations.
- A scientific approach of the inclusion of people with an intellectual disability in the workplace and society;
- learn from each other,
- explore successful stories of inclusion and understand how companies can work with people with an intellectual disability for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Discussions on research insights - presented by Prof. Roy McConckey, University of Ulster
- Debates on policy perspectives - presented by László Andor, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Data presentation from the Healthy Athletes Program presented by Dr. Yolande Avontroodt, Parliamentarian, Honorary Mayor, Chairman National Institute for Health and disability insurance NIHD
- The Antwerp vision of an inclusive society, a model for cities - presented by Cathy Berx, Governor of Antwerp
- Hear about successful business cases of Inclusion where challenges and opportunities will be discussed in depth
- A Job Switch Story –Tom Heyman, CEO, Janssens Pharma, Belgium & Juan Ignacio de Elizalde, General manager Coca-Cola Operations Benelux
- An inclusive Research Project, presented by Joke Schrauwen, Researcher, Antwerp Management School
+32 (0)3 265 46 99