Aimé Heene, PhD
- Competitive Strategy
- Corporate Strategy
- Competence Based Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Public Management
Prof. dr. Aimé Heene (born 1950) holds a Ph.D. in educational sciences and an MBA from Ghent University (Belgium). He is a full professor at Ghent University, faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Department of Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship.
Prof. Heene teaches strategic management for private and for public organizations. He published five Dutch books on strategic management in private and public organizations and has served as a co-editor of more than twenty English volumes on competence-based strategy theory. Prof. Heene serves a member of the editorial board of several journals and regularly reviews for SSCI listed journals.
Since 1992 he (co)chaired eight international conferences, symposia, and doctoral workshops on competence-based strategic management theory and research.
Current research, teaching, and consulting interests are: strategy implementation, diversification, corporate social responsibility, managerial strategic decision making, systems thinking and complexity, public management. Currently Prof. Heene teaches strategic management courses at Ghent University, Antwerp University, UCL, College of Europe (Bruges), Academy for Management (Groningen), University of Amsterdam, and several private institutions.
As the national representative for Belgium, Prof. Heene serves as a member of the Board of the European Academy of Management.
Prof. Heene has extended consulting experience in medium sized companies and public organizations.
- Prof. Aimé Heene profaheene 2016 Philippe de Woot Award - Inter-university award for the best Master Thesis on Corporate Social Responsibility conta.cc/1E9Vzcj
- Prof. Aimé Heene profaheene Cirque du Soleil is te koop, problemen. Nog een voorbeeld van supergoed management dat het niet zal halen. We weten eigenlijk niets denk ik.
- Prof. Aimé Heene profaheene RT @McKQuarterly: Delighting in the possible bit.ly/18Xbk8x Voor wie interesse heeft in strategische besluitvorming in onzekerheid
+32 (0)3 265 47 58