Koen Vandenbempt, PhD
- Strategic Management
- B2B Markets
- Organizational Mindfulness
- Go-to-Market Strategies
Professor of Strategy at the University of Antwerp (Faculty of Applied Economics) and Antwerp Management School, Belgium
- Academic Director EMBA at Antwerp Management School (September 2011 onward)
- Guest professor at GIM (Goa Institute of Management, India and Alliance University, Bangalore)
- Guest professor at College of Business, James Madison University (USA)
- Guest professor at IBS, Moscow (Russia)
- Independent director of AWDC (Antwerp World Diamond Centre)
Researcher, advisor and management trainer in the field of:
- Strategy formation, strategic marketing, excellence in management, strategy implementation, business model innovation & organizational mindfulness
- Industrial markets, supply chain dynamics, service industries, creative industries
- Experience in the following specific sectors: Construction (architects, specialized engineering companies, installation companies, contractors, wholesalers and product suppliers), Technical and B2B service providers, machine building companies, parts and components suppliers in the metal working industry and steel distribution, high tech companies (system suppliers), 1 tier suppliers to automotive markets, diamond pipeline.
Publications in academic journals:
Journal of Business Research, Journal of Service Management, Human Relations, Technovation, Industrial Marketing Management, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Advances in Business Marketing & Purchasing, en Advances in Applied Business Strategy.
Part-time Executive Master of Enterprise IT Architecture
Learn how IT architecture can contribute to realizing more flexible business processes and business performance.
Part-time Executive Master of IT Governance and Assurance
Learn how business benefits can be realized out of IT enabled innovation and how IT related business risks are managed.
Part-time Executive MBA
Designed for professionals whose healthy ambition it is to better understand the global business setting and impact the customer value creation process, and who believe that nurturing their talents can make a difference.
Part-time Executive MBA Moscow
Designed to support experienced and globally oriented managers to be truly successful in their careers in an international environment and within the Russian context.
Full-time Master in het Management
Ga voor een succesvolle carrièrestart in het bedrijfsleven! Verwerf inzicht in alle facetten van het management.
Full-time Master in Human Resource Management
Wil je aan de slag in HR? Deze zeer praktijkgerichte masteropleiding belicht alle facetten van het hedendaags HR Management.
+32 (0)3 265 47 58