This program is taught in English
About the program
Finance professionals with a strong background in analytical and practical decision making are increasingly demanded by a wide range of multinational corporations and financial institutions such as banks, mutual funds, pension funds, insurance companies and investment agencies.
This master program prepares young graduates with a background in finance or economics for a future in the financial sector by providing them with a business attitude combined with the necessary analytical and practical decision-making and management skills.
Upon succesfully completing your degree at Antwerp Management School, you may continue on to New York City to earn a Master’s of Science in Global Finance.
After attending this program:
- you have a strong background in analytical and practical decision making;
- you have a set of skills ranging from corporate finance decisions to portfolio management and derivative pricing;
- you have a thorough knowledge of the theory and concepts of all major areas of financial management and their strategic implementation.
- Computer Applications in Finance
- Case Seminar in Corporate Finance
- Advanced Investment Analysis
- Global Financial Markets I
- Global Financial Markets II
- Advanced Financial Risk Management
- Raising Capital and Investing in Global Financial Markets
- Empirical Research in Finance
- Contemporary Issues in Global Finance
Choose one elective:
- Programming in R
- Real Estate Finance
Upon successfully completing your degree at Antwerp Management School, students can choose to go to New York for July/August to work on obtaining their Master of Science in Global Finance from Fordham Gabelli School of Business. At Fordham, students will only need to follow three additional courses, listed below. This involved an extra tuition fee to Fordham of about $15,000.
The following courses will be taught at Fordham:
- Global Equity Portfolio Management
- Global Corporate Governance
- Global Risk Management
Note: All courses are subject to change
This program is designed for recent university graduates, who have a strong interest and basic background in finance/economics and who want to build a career in finance.
Profile of students
Average number of students: 22
- Average female students: 6
- Average male students: 16
Average number of nationalities: 9