Inspiration Night for Family Businesses – HR 4.0 in the Family Business
February 08, 2018
On the evening of Thursday February 8, 2018, the Family Business Community will hold its next inspiration night, this time looking at how current and future trends in HR can alleviate staff-related challenges in your company.
Various international studies show that attracting and motivating employees is in the top three biggest challenges for organizations and family businesses. High time, then, to turn the attention of our Family Business Community to this topic and bring a number of interesting speakers around the table for a night full of tips, inspiration and insights.
So make your way to Antwerp Management School on Thursday February 8, 2018 at 7 p.m. and:
- Discover and learn all about HR 4.0 with Effectis, including what you can expect from applicants and employees in the future, and, most importantly, what they expect from you as a business leader;
- Gain insight into motivating your employees throughout their career with Prof. Ans de Vos;
- Be inspired by Daoust and the way it looks at the present and future job market as a specialist in the agency sector;
- Hear other entrepreneurs talking about HR policy within their enterprises;
- Network with other entrepreneurs and successors in family businesses and be inspired by their stories.
Ans De Vos is a professor at AMS, where she holds the SD Worx chair “Next Generation Work: Creating Sustainable Careers.” She also coordinates the Next Generation Work competence center. She’s a popular keynote speaker at conferences and in-the-field meetings, on the topics of sustainable careers, career counseling and self-management.
Founded in 1954, Daoust is a family company active in temporary employment, recruitment, employee benefits and career counseling. It has 37 job centers across Belgium and 5,500 employees. Last year, it was named French-speaking Belgium’s Company of the Year.
Effectis has years of experience helping SMEs to establish an efficient HR policy, whatever their size, line of work or stage of development. In all cases, it works with an eye to supporting and reinforcing the company’s vision.
18.30 – 19.00: Reception
19.00 – 19.10: International insights into HR in family businesses, by Prof. Vincent Molly and Prof. Eddy Laveren
19.10 – 19.25: SMEs and HR 4.0, by Estel Meyhui (Effectis)
19.25 – 19.40: The present and future job market, by Charles-Eric Simons (Daoust)
19.40 – 20.00: How to keep your employees motivated throughout their career, by Prof. Ans De Vos
20.00 – 20.30: Testimonials
20.30 – 21.30: Closing reception
This evening is exclusively for family business managers, successors and employees.
Antwerp Management School
€50 plus VAT