Executive Master Open House
Info session on Executive Master programs with a learning session on:
- the value of digital transformation
- how to fund your Executive Master degree
Today's ever-changing business environment has urged the need for (aspiring) executives to competitively scale up their skills and competences. For that, Antwerp Management School has been a lifelong learning partner to many of its now alumni and graduates.
Are you equally having a burning ambition to make a positive impact and a tangible difference on business and society? Do you feel the urge for personal and professional growth but are looking for a trusted educational partner to bridge you to that next level?
Join us at Antwerp Management School on the 2nd of February for an evening of inspiration and networking where you can learn more about our different Executive Masters offering, network with some current students and alumni, meet the Dean, Steven De Haes, and ask your pressing question to the different Program Directors.
What can you expect?
- Details of the program, academics.
- What is the impact on my personal and professional growth?
- Is it worth the effort and investment?
- Details of the application process.
Date: February 2, 2023, 18:00 – 21:00
- 18:00 - 18:30 : Welcome
- 18:30 - 19:15 : Short presentation on your preferred Executive Master Program
- 19:15 - 20:15 : Steven De Haes: Digital Mastery (EN)
- 20:15 - 20:30 : How to finance my Executive Master program?
- 20:30 - 21:00 : Meet & greet with faculty, alumni and program directors
Where? Campus Antwerp Management School: Boogkeers 5, 2000 Antwerp.
Participation to the event is free of charge but registration is required.