- Academic Director
- Public Law
- Government Organizations
- Public Procurement
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Executive Master in Public Management
- Part-time Executive Master in Real Estate Management
- Postgraduate in Social Profit Management
- Framework Agreements with Public Contracts
- Seminar Current Developments in Public Contracts
- Executive Issues with Public Contracts
Steven Van Garsse lectures and specializes in public law, in particular the field of public procurement, concessions, public private partnerships, government goods, privatisation, semi governmental organisations and government administrations.
Steven is an expert member of the team of specialists on PPPs, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe. He was and is involved in setting up several PPP projects and the restructuring of government organisations. He has written many articles on PPPs, government real estate and public procurement and is inter alia editor-in-chief of a looseleaf on the externalisation of public services (verzelfstandiging en samenwerking), board member of the European Public Private Partnerships Law review.