Wim Coreynen is researcher at Antwerp Management School in Belgium and the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) in the Netherlands. His research interests include the transformation of industrial companies through servitization, digitization and business model innovation, and more recently also entrepreneurship and big data. Wim uses both qualitative and quantitative research methods, and often applies academic insights to practice by translating state-of-the-art knowledge into managerial tools and practices. His research has been published in Industrial Marketing Management (IMM) and the International Journal of Production Research (IJPR). He also co-developed the PSS Strategic Rollout Toolkit. Wim often presents his most recent work at the Spring Servitization Conference (SSC) and International Conference on Business Servitization (ICBS). He also has working and living experience in China, and was involved in the development of the Euro-China Business Knowledge Community of Antwerp Management School.
AMS Research Projects
- Industry 4.0: future proof companies (with KPMG)
- Road to Growth (with UNIZO and Graydon, with the support of VLAIO)
- Internal leverage for the creation of successful product-service systems (with the support VLAIO)
- Coreynen, W., Matthyssens, P., & Van Bockhaven, W. (2017). Boosting servitization through digitization: Pathways and dynamic resource configurations for manufacturers. Industrial Marketing Management, 60, 42–53. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2016.04.012
- Coreynen, W., Matthyssens, P., De Rijck, R., & Dewit, I. (2017). Internal levers for servitization: How product-oriented manufacturers can upscale product-service systems. International Journal of Production Research. Retrieved from http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00207543.2017.1343504