Master Class C-MAT Air Transport
- Fees & practical info
Fees & practical info
All classes take place from 9AM to 5PM.
- Course 1: Air Transport Economics & Business
January 11-22, 2021 (10 days – 6 credits)
- Course 2: Airport Management
February 1-12, 2021 (10 days – 6 credits)
- Course 3: Air Transport Pricing Strategies
March 8-19, 2021 (10 days – 6 credits)
Program fee (excluding VAT)
Register for one, two or three courses and choose whether you follow the course on campus, or stream live from a location of your choice.
Per course (excl. VAT):
- On campus: € 3.650
- Live stream via Microsoft Teams: € 2.900 (excl. excursions)
Antwerp Management School
- AMS alumni enjoy a 10% discount on the registration fee, with a maximum amount of 2,500 euros (excl. VAT). Click here for more info.
- SME conditions: Flemish SMEs can receive 30 to 40% subsidy from the ‘Kmo- portefeuille’ of the Flemish Government.
- A similar subsidy is available for SMEs that are located in Brussels.
- Participants from public and social profit organizations can ask for financial aid under certain conditions. Contact the Learning & Development Advisor for more information.