This program is taught in English
About the program
Managing agility and flexibility in the digital enterprise is an end-to-end and shared responsibility of business and IT. IT management and IT operations are to be rooted in enterprise governance of IT (EGIT) as an essential component of corporate governance. The establishment of a sustainable and agile enterprise calls for sophisticated enterprise design and an evolvable engineered architecture.
The Executive Master in IT Management provides you with a broad perspective and the managerial skills needed to lead and succeed in a dynamic and fast evolving digital environment. It provides business and IT professionals with the necessary insights to realize business benefits based on IT enabled innovation and to minimize IT related business risks.
This internationally accredited Master of Science (MSc) in IT Management, will trigger participants to confront practice with science. A highly interactive learning journey – supported by top faculty, visiting guest lecturers, peer-to-peer learning, case studies, individual and group assignments – will guarantee a well-balanced and unique mixture of rigor and practice.
After attending this program:
- you have broadened and deepened your knowledge of general management and IT management & governance;
- you will become a driver and leader for digital transformation projects;
- you can leverage information technology to help innovate the enterprise and gain a sustainable competitive advantage;
- you can translate business strategies into IT strategies, goals and metrics;
- you are able to integrate enterprise and IT architecture aspects in areas of enterprise and IT governance and value management;
- you are well prepared to successfully obtain professional certifications such as ISACA’s CISA, CISM, CRISC and CGEIT.
The program focuses on deepening your knowledge on IT management and IT governance. In addition this program holds modules on business strategy, leadership, change and risk management. You can also register for a separate an individual master classes:
- Residential opening seminar
- Digital Transformation: Strategy & Leadership
- Business Research Methods & Master Project Preparation
- Master Class Corporate Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Digital Assets
- Master Project: group and faculty feedback sessions
- Master Class Information Security Management
- Leadership, Change and Personal Development
Profile of past editions
This master degree is a major of the ‘Executive Master in Enterprise IT Architecture’ and is AACSB and NVAO accredited. Graduates obtain their “MSc” (Master of Science) title of Antwerp Management School.
This program is designed to accommodate experienced IT professionals as well as experienced business managers:
- CEO’s, CIO’s, IT managers & directors, BU managers, IT quality managers, information security managers, digital transformation managers & project leaders, business & IT consultants, digital marketeers, portfolio, program and project managers, digital architects