You are given a solid academic base with a link to practical experience. You discover new insights and tools that you can apply in your own organization. Our faculty has both academic expertise and practical knowledge, as well as solid affinity/experience with the public and social profit sector.
- This training program is both well-esteemed and unique in Belgium. The faculty are top experts in the field of innovative labor organization from both a theoretical and a practical point of view.
- You develop the necessary competencies to assist organizations with updating their labor organization.
- You gain a better insight into how you can improve performance and the quality of labor within an organization.
- You learn how you can support organizations to both keep ahead of the competition and be an attractive employer.
- We provide you with a combination of theory, in-depth knowledge and action. State-of-the-art academic knowledge goes hand in hand with coaching and working on your personal business case.
In cooperation with:
“I found the Master Class enriching and very complementary for a coach. It provided me with additional insights into interactions between human behavior in organizations and the organizational structure.”
Mieke Casier, Impact nv
“Lots of fun learning the theory, even more fun to see practical cases. It pushes me to apply the theory even more.”
Goedele Heylen, Niko
“A course that opens eyes and mind and makes you look at organizations from a different angle. Lecturers with an abundance of academic knowledge and expertise. Enriching!”
Hanne Van den Abbeele, O.C. Clara Fey - BvL
“This course broadened my perspective on organizations.”
Yves Larock, Organisatiemaker