This course is aimed at managers who:
- are prepared to support and guide their organization to the next level of sustainability maturity.
- want to translate new sustainability practices into impact for their business.
- have a sustainability vision and are looking for ways to bring it into practice.
- want to support their organization and give direction to the organization’s strategy.
- want to give real meaning to the words sustainable transformation.
This course is aimed at managers who want to grow themselves and their business by replacing their old, analytical methodology with a creative and innovative process, aligned with the principles of sustainable transformation and the real needs of their customers.
Potential functions / profiles are: CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CSR or sustainability managers, HR managers, general managers, marketing managers, members of a management team, etc.