FAQ Covid-19 - Full-Time Master's Programs
• How can applicants contact AMS about their application?
Our team is still working full-time. The best way to reach us is via email email@example.com. We aim to get back to you within 2 business days.
• How is AMS handling applicants whose exams have been cancelled?
Please contact our admissions team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
. What advice is AMS offering to applicants unable to take an English-language test due to centers being closed?
Due to the closure of English-language test centers, students can now apply without an English test. Our admissions committee will evaluate your English proficiency based on your written answers in the online application file and an interview via Skype.
• How is the university supporting applicants whose visa applications have been delayed?
We are in close contact with the Belgian authorities regarding this issue. Please contact our admissions team (email@example.com) for more information.
• Is AMS still accepting applications? Are there any restrictions being placed on international applicants?
We are still accepting applications. The deadline to apply for EU citizens is August 15, 2020 and for non-EU citizens June 1, 2020. As we only accept a limited number of students (max. 35 on average in each master’s program), we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
• Is AMS making any changes to entry requirements (i.e. test results, required documents)?
Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our admissions team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.