Chair on High Performance Organizations
The lines of research are:
- Leadership development study using multiple source data: Expert observations, biometrics (EEG), self-report.
- Longitudinal study of high performing, agile / autonomous teams in the global-virtual space.
- Neuroscience- and technology-enabled team decision making in crisis situations.
- Taxonomy of artificial intelligence and learning. Study of integration of business analytics, AI, and machine learning within organizational learning. Leadership of big data process implementation.
- Intervention study using Technology-enabled Diagnosis and Treatment of Stress in Organizations.
- Virtual Reality Assessment Centre of Multiple Intelligences for Career Orientation.