Dit programma wordt gegeven in het Engels
About the program
This program is taught in English.
Organizations today are faced with new forces in their competitive environment. Disruptive powers are at work to completely change the known business dynamics. Borders between sectors are blurring. Traditional
distribution channels and pipelines are being challenged. The emergence of ‘new’ ecosystems enforce new ways of working. As a senior manager, you face a crucial challenge: how to effectively develop and implement
a sustainable strategy with impact?
Our faculty in Business Strategy & Leadership takes you through the entire process that allows you to formulate and implement a strategy that leads your organization to success. This is a continuous process.
Take things a step further
Because of the structure of this masterclass, we take things a step further than classic strategy programs. You will not only receive the necessary know how, tips and trics to strengthen your strategy, you will also go through a personal development traject that will reinforce not only you as a manager, but your entire management team and/or organization.
Extra bonus: you will be a front runner when it comes to discovering the power of the neuroscience technique, through the integration of leadership sessions in the only NeuroTrainingLabTM in Belgium.
After following this program, you can:
- Translate the complexity of your environment into a clear outline for strategy.
- Make the why, what and how explicit with a clear and robust mission, vision and strategy.
- Set to work with innovative strategy frameworks.
- Transform your strategic goals into a set of KPIs and use them in a motivating manner.
- Embed and optimize your strategy execution processes.
- Identify technology trends that are disruptive for your business model.
- Enable your processes, products & services and business models by smartly adopting a digital strategy.
- Identify whether you have the necessary capabilities to make a digital transformation.
- Allocate scarce resources wisely to a portfolio with business- and ICT-initiatives.
- Develop and influence cognitive styles and motives to lead organizational change.
- Integrate skills of self-leadership and gain fundamental knowledge about one´s own sense of purpose, vision, and leadership.
- Learn how to develop effective interpersonal relationships in the workplace, and especially how to develop high performance management teams.
- Learn how to lead organizations and implement strategic change.
- Know the difference between being a good manager or executive and an inspirational leader.
Our faculty in Business Strategy & Leadership takes you through the entire process that allows you to formulate and implement a strategy that leads your organization to success. This is a continuous process, based on 3 equally important pillars:
- Formulate and execute your strategy.
- Use/implement the right technology and processes.
- Capture the ‘human’ challenges associated with transformation.
This program is made for managers who:
- are prepared to take their organization to a next maturity level;
- want to translate new technologies into impact for their business;
- have a vision and are looking for ways to turn it into practice;
- question the status quo of their organization or existing management practices and want to be innovative;
- want to put their back into helping their organization and give direction to the strategy of the organization;
- want to really give meaning to the words disruption, platform, innovative labor organization, networks, co-creation, etc. for their organization.
Possible positions are: CEO’s, CFO’s, Controllers, CIO’s, IT managers, COO’s, Operations directors, CHRO’s, HR managers, Business & Division & general managers, CMO’s, marketing managers, members of a management team.
Deelnemers ontvangen het getuigschrift ‘Advanced Strategy Management’ na succesvolle afronding van het programma.
Mogelijke functies/profielen zijn : CEO’s, CFO’s, Controllers, CIO’s, IT-managers, COO’s, Operations Directors, CHRO’s, HR-managers, Business Division & General Managers, CMO’s, Marketing Managers, leden van een managementteam.