Sustainable Change in België
- What is the state of sustainable business in Belgium?
- What motivates companies to engage in sustainability?
- What concrete actions are they taking?
- What barriers are they experiencing when implementing sustainability?
- To what extent are they willing and able to align sustainability with their overall strategies?
- And how do they expect sustainability to develop the coming years?
These are some of the questions that have guided the Sustainable Change Study that Antwerp Management School conducted in collaboration with ING Belgium on the position and performance of Belgian companies in relation to sustainability. The results were presented on June 7th, 2018, during the Sustainable Change in Belgium event at the ING Headquarters Brussels.
- Download the complete study
- Download the booklet, containing interviews with entrepreneurs and sustainability managers providing practical insights and suggestions for companies that want to start or spur their sustainability initiatives .
- Download the infographic, showing the main findings in a compact and clear manner.
In collaboration with:
For more information: Eva Geluk, Manager Sustainable Transformation Lab, firstname.lastname@example.org