During some days in the winter of 2015, a few alumni discussed the need for a permanent association to meet and engage eMBA alumni with meaningful opportunities to:
- Create a growing and dynamic community, and to preserve it for future generations
- Share unique needs and insights of passionate people
- Foster the development of ideas that enthusiastic eMBA alumni can enhance via this network
- Partner with Antwerp Management School and the companies we work with
Or just 2 words: “inspire leadership”
We believe in this mission, and we are delighted to invite you to conquer the hearts and minds of your fellow alumni by joining our community.
We look forward to hearing new proposals to enrich the experience and to help us organizing new events.
Follow us in this journey. Your contribution & participation are highly appreciated!
- Joris Van Droogenbroeck (2007 – 2009) – Initiator
- Danny Lauwers (1990 – 1992) – Director Customer Engagement, AMS
- Karl De Witte (2015 – 2017)
- Stijn Bogaerts (2016 – 2018)
- Francois Parent (2003 – 2005)
- Marc Sonnaert (2010 – 2012)
- Johan van Mol (2007 – 2009)
- Pieter Martens (2015 – 2017)
- Veerle Limbos (2016 – 2018)
- Deen Ovart (2012 – 2014)