The Antwerp Management School Alumni Association Shanghai Chapter is an inclusive group whose main purpose is to foster a spirit of community among graduates, students, faculties and current students of AMS. It also serves as an alumni knowledge and network community with the aim of promoting the advanced education and institutional programs of AMS, sharing the Business School’s excellent reputation and attracting more student applications through the success and personal development of alumni.
Would you like to contribute to the Shanghai Chapter? Please contact the executive committee in Shanghai: email@example.com
- Lucy LEI Managing Director & VP Asia member van het Global Executive Committee Beaulieu International Group; Executive board member van de Benelux Chamber Shanghai; alumna 1996 Senior Advisor
- Hugo ZHANG, Managing Director/SH Office Manager bij Bo le Associates, Ltd., alumnus 2000, Senior Advisor
- Liang SUN, Director at Liang & Co., alumnus 2012 Master in Global Management 3 Continent, Chairman
- Lisa LIU, Client Services bij HSBC, alumna 2010 Master of Finance, Board Member and Treasurer
- Jing HE, Senior Data Analyst bij AdMaster Inc., alumnus 2013 Master in Global Management 3 Continent, Board Member en Marketing Officer
- Lisa LAI, Legal Specialist bij Materialise, alumna 2014 Master in Global Management China Europe Studies, Board Member en Secretary