The NMG Scholarship
“We rise by lifting others”
NMG, the media group behind HRmagazine and FDmagazine and several events in the HR and Financial sector (like HRTECH, CFO Conferenz, HRDesign, Round Tables – just to name a few), puts these words into action. They want to help students facing economic hardship to achieve their educational aspirations by offering 2 full scholarships for our full-time Master's programs!
What does this scholarship include?
The NMG scholarship covers the tuition fee for 1 of the following 2 advanced Master's programs at Antwerp Management School for academic year 2023-2024:
- Master in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Master in Finance
Who can apply for this scholarship?
- You have a Master’s degree or you are on track to successfully complete your Master’s degree by the end of this academic year.
- You are a recent graduate or young potential with no more than 3 years of work experience.
- You are committed to start 1 of the following Advanced Master's programs at AMS in September 2023: Master in Strategic Human Resource Management or Master in Finance
- You can demonstrate a financial need.
- You are a Belgian citizen or resident.
How to apply for your scholarship?
Click on your chosen program and complete all the fields of the scholarship application form before April 1st, 2023.
The nominee of the scholarship will be notified on May 15th, 2023 and will receive an invitation to complete an online assessment and interview as the final steps of the application process. The scholarship will only be awarded if the candidate successfully passes all the steps of the application process.
Register for our newsletter
Receive updates for the topic of your choice.