Co-designed learning paths
Sustain your organization with Learning Paths
Our Learning Paths are custom Learning & Development Programs (L&D). They consist of high-impact learning solutions, tailored to your organization. Due to their co-designed nature and highly tailored content, they are unique and effective. You cherry-pick and compose a program that fits your vision. We help you assemble the right topics and learning formats for your needs. They come as:
- Expertise-driven programs
- Long-term transformation programs
- Or a flexible combination of format types
We put your organizational challenge at the core of the entire co-design process. This approach already helped us successfully guide organizations in a wide variety of industries, many of them during times of transformation.
AMS aims for sustainable results by making your company stronger through long-term learning.
As a company, you will benefit from our co-creation learning approach, because every single program is 100 percent applicable to your situation and employees. But how do we get there?
- Developing a shared vision of the desired outcome
- Defining how to measure the impact
- Finding and detailing your needs
- Mapping out ideas and a direction through collaboration
The discover phase results in a first proposal that frames the topics, learning path, and shared vision on outcomes and impact.
- Interviews with key stakeholders
- Co-creation and design workshops with CEOs and leadership teams
- Focus groups
The design phase results in a validated program concept and method.
- Impactful face-to-face experiences
- Efficient and flexible online modules
- Action-learning and project-development work
- Research-based simulations (such as a NeuroTrainingLab)
- Business-coaching and follow-up sessions
- Custom cases and simulations
The deliver phase results in the implementation of the learning path, followed by continuous adjustments where necessary based on feedback loops.
- Leadership assessments
- Agreed business KPI’s, such as customer satisfaction
- Other KPI’s, such as the leadership index
- Value created by your business projects
- Individual career progression
- Long-term impact survey for program participants
- Qualitative interviews, such as user cases
The impact phase results in an individual and organizational impact evaluation.
To benefit from our industry, business, government, and community experience,
to harness the AMS expertise,
to meet your organization’s goals: