This program is taught in: English
About the program
Managing agility and flexibility in the digital enterprise is an end-to-end and shared responsibility of business and IT. IT management and operations are to be rooted in enterprise governance of IT (EGIT) as an essential component of corporate governance. The establishment of a sustainable and agile enterprise calls for enterprise design and architecture.
This Executive Master in IT Management provides you with a broad perspective and the managerial skills needed to lead and succeed in a dynamic and fast evolving digital environment. It provides business and IT professionals with the necessary insights to realize business benefits based on IT enabled innovation and to minimize IT related business risks.
During this internationally accredited Master of science in IT Management, participants will be triggered to confront practice with science, which will lead to peer-to-peer learning. This, in combination with case studies, leads to a balanced mixture of rigor and practice.
After attending this program:
- you have broadened and deepened your knowledge of general management and IT management;
- you can prepare your organization for digital transformation;
- you can leverage information technology to help innovate the enterprise and gain a sustainable competitive advantage;
- you can translate business strategies into IT strategies, goals and metrics;
- you are able to integrate enterprise and IT architecture aspects in areas of enterprise and IT governance and value management;
- you are prepared to successfully obtain professional certifications such as ISACA’s CISA, CISM, CRISC and CGEIT.
The program focuses on deepening your knowledge on IT management and IT governance. In addition this program holds modules on business strategy, leadership, change and risk management. You can also register for a separate master class:
- Residential opening seminar
- Master class Business & IT Strategy and Leadership
- Business Research Methods & Master Project Preparation
- Master class Agile Enterprise Engineering & Architecture
- Master class Governance & Management of Enterprise IT
- Master project: group and faculty feedback sessions
- Master class Information Security Management
- Leadership, Change and Personal Development
Profile of past editions
The master degree is a major of the ‘executive Master in Enterprise IT Architecture’ and is AACSB and NVAO accredited. Alumni obtain their “Msc” (master of science) title of Antwerp Management School.
This program is designed to accommodate experienced IT professionals as well as experienced business managers:
- CEO’s, CIO’s, IT managers, IT quality managers, information security managers, information managers, developers, business consultants, digital marketeers, portfolio, program and project managers