A few assets of this program
- Explore sustainable HRM: Uncover the comprehensive details of sustainable HRM and people management, gaining insights into their core principles and practices.
- Impactful ESG strategies: Master the art of shaping the "S" in your organization's ESG policy to drive meaningful impact and sustainable growth.
- Collaborative learning: Engage in dynamic exchanges with peers across various industries to refine your action plan for sustainable HRM, fostering a collaborative learning environment.
- Navigating HRM challenges: Identify and understand the potential pitfalls and darker aspects of HRM, learning effective strategies to mitigate and avoid these challenges.
- Cutting-edge knowledge: Immerse yourself in the latest knowledge and tools for fostering sustainable careers, staying ahead in the field of HRM.
- Diverse feedback on D&I: Receive comprehensive feedback on your diversity and inclusion (D&I) strategies from multiple perspectives, enhancing your approach to create an inclusive workplace culture.
Accreditations and rankings
Through the EQUIS accreditation of the Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Antwerp, AMS has joined a select group (1%) of business schools worldwide with three international accreditations (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS), or a so-called “Triple Crown”. AMS is also listed in the Financial Times Rankings.