Master in IT Governance & Assurance
- Fees & Funding
Fees & Funding
The tuition fee for the 2020 – 2022 Master in IT Governance & Assurance (MITGA) is € 23,000 (VAT exempt)
This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.
- Early Bird discount: applicants who complete the registration process before midnight June 15th, 2020, will enjoy the early bird conditions of -€ 2.000.
- SME subsidy: Flemish SME’s get a discount between 20% and 30% granted by the Flemish Government.
- Dutch citizens benefit from a tax reduction based on the amount of the actual study cost.
- German residents can apply for a scholarship with Deutsche Bildung.
- This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.