Master in IT Governance & Assurance
- Fees & Funding
Fees & Funding
The tuition fee for the 2022 – 2024 Master in IT Governance & Assurance (MITGA) is € 23,000 (VAT exempt)*
This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.
*Current tuition fee valid for registrations up to 31/12/2021. As of 01/01/2022 the tuition fee will increase to € 24,000 (VAT exempt)
- You can add this cost in your personal taxes as a professional cost. Contact the program manager for more info.
- Early Bird discount of -2000€ for registrations completed before midnight May 31st, 2021
- SME subsidy: Flemish SME’s get a discount between 20% and 30% granted by the Flemish Government.
- Dutch citizens benefit from a tax reduction based on the amount of the actual study cost.
- German residents can apply for a scholarship with Deutsche Bildung.
- This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.