Innovating the Labor Organization, a Retail Case by Herman Van de Velde
During this webinar, Belgian entrepreneur Herman Van de Velde will share his vision on entrepreneurship and leadership based on his experience as leader of the lingerie company Van de Velde which celebrated 100 years in 2019.
Herman will share some best practices on how to innovate the labor organization and will touch upon the following themes:
- From classic products to a fashion company
- Brand politics
- Production delocalization
- Omni Channels
- From a Taylor organization to an innovation-driven organization
Other webinars in the Series
- 19 January 2021: Deep Fakes by Nina Schick (Past);
- 16 February 2021:Strategic Innovation: How to Develop New Business Models (past)
by Prof. Jamie Anderson;
- 16 March 2021: Organizing the government as a lean start-up in crisis
by Former Minister Philippe De Backer; (past)
- 20 April 2021: Innovating the labor organization, a retail case by Herman Van de Velde;
- 18 May 2021: How to beat Big Tech: Lessons from Russia by Andrei Povarov.
Support the EMBA Scholarship
While the webinar is free of charge for current students and alumni, we offer you the possibility to helpsupport the EMBA Scholarship. Do you believe that an EMBA is a valuableand life-changing learning experience? Do you want to support the participation of less privileged highly-promising management talentand future leaders? Support our EMBA scholarship fundwith a small donation.
Location: The webinars will take place online and registration is mandatory to access the webinar
This event is free of charge for students and AMS alumni
Non - Alumni: 25 EUR
11h35: Presentation by Herman Van de Velde
About Herman Van de Velde
Herman Van de Velde holds a Master’s degree in Applied Economics (KU Leuven) and is an AMS EMBA alumnus. He serves as Chairman of Van de Velde NV. Since 2005 he also served as member of the Board of Directors at Lotus Bakeries. He is also a Chairman of Ondernemersplatform Etion and Vlajo (Jonge Vlaamse Ondernemingen).