Organizing the government as a lean start-up in crisis
Other webinars in the Series
- 19 January 2021: Deep Fakes by Nina Schick (Past);
- 16 February 2021:Strategic Innovation: How to Develop New Business Models (past)
by Prof. Jamie Anderson;
- 16 March 2021: Organizing the government as a lean start-up in crisis
by Former Minister Philippe De Backer;
- 20 April 2021: Innovating the labor organization, a retail case by Herman Van de Velde;
- 18 May 2021: How to beat Big Tech: Lessons from Russia by Andrei Povarov.
Support the EMBA Scholarship
While the webinar is free of charge for current students and alumni, we offer you the possibility to helpsupport the EMBA Scholarship. Do you believe that an EMBA is a valuableand life-changing learning experience? Do you want to support the participation of less privileged highly-promising management talentand future leaders? Support our EMBA scholarship fundwith a small donation.
Location: The webinars will take place online and registration is mandatory to access the webinar
This event is free of charge for students and AMS alumni
Non - Alumni: 25 EUR
11h35: Presentation by former Minister Philippe De Backer
12h20: Q&A Moderated by Dries Holvoet, AMS EMBA Participant