Griet Peeraer has been working as a professor at Antwerp Management School since 2018. She mainly works in company specific leadership programs and has been working as a consultant and coach since 2015. Griet works mainly on leadership, teaming, organizational culture and (organizational) change. She also teaches in the Executive Master in Public Management.
Griet Peeraer has worked as a leader for over 20 years and likes to work with groups. She likes to be connected, is very pragmatic, and always works from research. Her motto: ‘everyone can grow’, which she starts from a solution focused and empowering grounding.
Griet has obtained a PhD in medical science, masters in social and cultural anthropology and comparative science of cultures, as well as a bachelor’s degree in Indian Studies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Indology (UGent)
- Master’s in Comparative Cultural Studies (UGent)
- Master’s in Social and Cultural Anthropology (KU Leuven)
- Doctor in Medical Sciences (UAntwerpen).
Most important publications
- Professionals’ views on the development process of a structural collaboration between child and adolescent psychiatry and child welfare : an exploration through the lens of the life cycle model. Van den Steene Helena, Van West Dirk, Peeraer Griet, Glazemakers Inge. European child and adolescent psychiatry – ISSN 1018-8827 – (2018), p. 1-11
- Research fraud and its combat : what to do in the case of qualitative research. Peeraer Griet, Stalmeijer Renee E.. Medical education– ISSN 0308-0110 – 48:3(2014), p. 333-334
- Thinking outside the box. Peeraer Griet. Perspectives on Medical education, June 2013, Volume 2:3, pp 111–113