- Master’s in Organizational Psychology
- Master’s in Marketing Management
- Ph.D. in Management / Organizational Behavior (IESE Business School / University of Navarra, Spain)
- Postgraduate in Neuroscience of Leadership.
Research, teaching and consulting:
- Employee well-being and flexible work arrangements
- Emotional and cultural intelligence
Mostly with a cross-cultural perspective.
He has coached over 250 executives of more than 30 different nationalities and published over a dozen peer reviewed journal articles and chapters in academic volumes. On Research Gate he scores 24,66 putting him in the 80% percentile of most read / cited researchers in management.
Steven is also a founding member of the European Academy of Management and international affiliate of the Academy of Management and the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
At Antwerp Management School, he is professor of Neuroscience and Strategic Leadership and cohort-coach at the Executive PhD program. He is founder and director of the NeuroTrainingLab™, a leadership development methodology using competencies assessment and neurophysiologic indicators.