- Rooted in science: more than 10 years research tenure on enterprise architecture, enterprise ontology and IT architecture at the University of Antwerp;
- Proven in practice: our faculty are advising more than 100 companies worldwide;
- C-level guest lecturers and international industry specialists are ensuring an up-to-date global outlook;
- Highly recognized quality standards: Antwerp Management School offers the only master degree program in enterprise IT architecture in the Benelux accredited by both NVAO and AACSB;
- The program is compliant with the E-Competence Framework, EuroCIO, and ISACA;
- After successful completion of the program, you will receive an official and internationally accredited master’s degree by Antwerp Management School.
- You will be prepared to successfully obtain professional ISACA certifications such as CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) and DEMO Professional (Design and Engineering Methodology for Organizations).
- Alumni of this program are now holding leading positions in the enterprise IT architecture profession.
Martin Op 't Land
Academic Director Executive MBA
Erik Proper, PhD
Jan Verelst, PhD
Prof.dr. Piet Ribbers
TIAS Business School for Business & Society
Wouter Van Bockhaven
Assistant Professor of Strategy & Innovation Ecosystems
Lead Modules, Researcher Expertise Center Digital Business & IT
Roger Meuwissen, PhD
CISO, Expert & Security, Privacy & IT audit Executive
Erik Proper, PhD
Hans Van Daele
Dieter Van Nuffel
Erik Beulen, PhD
Carl Tilkin Franssens
To affirm the theoretical knowledge of enterprise architecture supported by IT architectures and strategies, so we can better understand the business needs of our customers and support them more concisely then we can today.
We are constantly under pressure to provide an agile, lean and fit IT organization while at the same time reducing costs. This requires both short and long term vision and planning – this is where enterprise EA comes in to ensure that both short and longer term IT planning provides the platform to take us into the future.
January 15, 2019 by Yuri Bobbert
April 13, 2018 by Laura Caluwe
In light of digital transformation, many boards recognize the need for greater involvement in the…
March 28, 2018 by Antwerp Management School
Despite its very recent development, enterprise architecture is becoming an established area of…