The tuition fee is to be paid as follows: 60% before the start of the program and 40% in April of the second calendar year.
- Register by March 31, 2020 to take advantage of early-bird discount, 10% on the program fee
- Public Sector and Not-for-profit sector fee reductions are available.
- SME conditions: You can receive 20 to 30% subsidy from the ‘KMO portefeuille ‘ of the Flemish Government.
- A similar subsidy is available for SMEs that are located in Brussels.
- Dutch citizens benefit from a tax reduction for the amount of the actual cost of the program.
- German residents can apply for a scholarship with Deutsche Bildung.
If you belong to one of these categories, please contact the Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Making the business case to your employer
Gaining sponsorship of your employer is not as difficult as it might seem at first. Once you’ve started your application process, we will gladly guide and support you in writing a business case tailored to your individual situation.
What works best to convince your employer is matching your company context and needs to the benefits of the program. Here are just 3 examples that won sponsorships in the past.
- Project example: A manager is about to take on a major project. He believes that turning this project into his Master Consulting project will empower the organization and avoid the need for external consultants, thus saving money. It is also a great way to transfer knowledge and insights gained from the EMBA program into the company. – The employer accepted and the project was a great success.
- Leadership example: A functional leader takes on a broader role. Many challenges arise that threaten the success of this transition. At worst, this can lead to failure in the new role or at a minimum loss of business momentum. The Personal Development Program provides the specific leadership tools to excel in the transition process as well as in the new role, while the core modules provide the business knowledge to strategically rise above the functional domain. – The employer accepted and the employee excels in their new role.
- A local leader is being prepared to take on an international role. Many international companies require that local business unit leaders have demonstrated international business mastery. Antwerp Management School is a leader in international business and turns local leaders into global citizens. – The employer accepted and the employee is now a successful international leader.
A word to all sponsors
Many companies are making the Executive MBA at Antwerp Management School a standard part of their career progression planning. We are happy to discuss with you how to get the best return on your investment. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you consider sending your employees to an EMBA program.