Get to know our EMBA
Before finding out if you are eligible for this Executive MBA program, find out if this program is right for you.
- Our website and brochure provide lots of information.
- We invite you to attend an info session.
- Just upload your CV for review, we will be happy to give you feedback so you know what we look for in a candidate and to see if this program is the right match for you.
- Nothing beats attending an actual class to find out whether this EMBA is your perfect next career move. All you need to do is schedule an appointment with the Program Director.
- Ask us to arrange a chat with the Program Director, current students or alumni. This will give you the opportunity to ask any remaining questions you may have and give you a thorough understanding of what the program has to offer and how you will fit in.
Once you are convinced you want to take the plunge… Simply send in your application online by clicking on the application button below. Applying for the program is non-committal and free of charge. We will review it within one day of receipt. We will guide you through the process every step of the way.
To complete your application, you will be asked among other things:
- Name, contact details, nationality
- Employment details
- Short motivation
- A word or pdf version of your CV
- Transcripts/academic records
- A scan of your international passport
If the application meets the admission criteria, you will be invited to take the Online Admission Tests.
The tests were designed exclusively for Antwerp Management School and give us the confirmation you have the ability to complete the numerical and communication tasks needed to successfully participate in the Executive MBA.
Our tests are free of charge and assess two capacities:
- Numerical reasoning*
- English language and communication skills*
*For those who prefer, we also accept scores of GMAT or GRE exams.
When the online test results are completed, you are invited for a 45-minute admission interview, either in person or by video call. This interview is led by the Program Director and consists of a discussion about your ambition and motivation to complete the AMS EMBA.
On some occasions, you may be asked to submit professional or personal references following the interview.
Decision and registration
- Decisions on admission, which are deliberated on by the Program Admissions Committee, are usually given within two working days of your application dossier being completed. A successful application normally results in an offer of admission via email.
- Accepting the offer is as easy as clicking on the registration link in your email. Until you commit via admission, you are not guaranteed a spot in the program.
- The offer is normally valid for one month, after which the candidate must request a renewal, which is only granted at the discretion of the Program Admissions Committee.
Waiting list management
Applications are treated on a first come, first serve basis until the cohort participant maximum has been reached. A waiting list will then be opened.