Information technology (IT) has become crucial in the support, sustainability, innovation and growth of enterprises. As a result, digital capabilities will increasingly determine which companies will create value and which ones will lose value.
New laws, regulation and public expectations have pushed IT related Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) topics high up on the boardroom agenda. Organizations, both large and small, need skilled professionals who can ensure that IT policies and processes are supporting the organization’s strategies and objectives.
The Master Class Governance and Management of Digital Assets is built around the key governance and management issues of digital assets, posed by business and IT managers, including:
- How to ensure that your IT related investments and services are in-line with your business needs?
- How to ensure that IT enabled innovations emerge in your organizations?
- How to create IT policies and processes supporting business strategies and objectives?
- How to take and to manage sourcing decisions around enterprise IT?
- How to manage the relationship with external third parties?
- How to capitalize on IT enabled investments?
- How to manage the continuity and performance of your digital environment?
Featuring selected case studies, this program integrates empirical research with practical applications, including an in-depth discussion on the COBIT 2019 framework. This internationally recognized and adapted framework is used to build, measure and to audit the enterprise governance of IT related investments.
Key objectives of this Master Class are to address all governance and management related aspects around the enterprise IT assets. After attending this Master Class, participants will be able to understand, to apply and to integrate all concepts related to:
- Evaluating, directing and controlling enterprise IT;
- Aligning, planning and organizing enterprise IT;
- Building, acquiring and implementing enterprise IT;
- Delivering enterprise IT service and support;
- Monitoring, evaluating and assessing enterprise IT;
- Identifying and communicating the organization’s IT related business value opportunities and risks;
- Preparing and making management decisions in the domains of IT governance, audit, control and security;
- Applying the international IT governance and assurance framework COBIT 2019.
Get a master’s degree!
The Master Class Governance & Management of Digital assets is an integral part of our Executive Master tracks in Leading Digital Transformation. Four part-time master programs are offering you the flexibility to combine your job and career perspectives with the commitment and aspirations of obtaining a master's degree.
Thanks to the modular construction of these master tracks, we are offering maximum flexibility with multiple starting points spread over two academic years. Start with a module and apply for the full master track later or combine only those modules that are the best fit to your personal needs.
Successful completion of the part-time master program will result in a Master of Science (MSc) diploma with double accreditation: the international AACSB accreditation as well as the Dutch/Flemish NVAO accreditations.