Master Class Governance & Management of Digital Assets
- Fees & funding
Fees & funding
The tuition fee for the Master Class Governance and Management of Digital Assets is € 5200 (VAT exempt).
This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.
- Books, and reading materials
- Diners, lunches & refreshments
- Optional residential costs (travel, hotel, dinner)
- SME discount: Flemish SME’s can apply for a subsidy between 20% and 30% granted by the Flemish Government.
- There is a similar subsidy for SME’s located in Brussels.
- Public and Social Profit sector: Belgian candidates from public and social profit organizations can contact the Program Director for special conditions.
- Dutch citizens benefit from a tax reduction based on the amount of the actual study cost.
- German citizens can apply for a scholarship with Deutsche Bildung.
- This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.
Antwerp Management School