Full-Time Master's Scholarship
Antwerp Management School provides financial assistance in the form of partial scholarships to Full-Time Master's program applicants who excel academically and face financial constraints.
The scholarship is awarded in the form of a tuition fee reduction, covering up to 50% of the tuition expenses. The scholarship amount will be deducted from the total tuition fee prior to the commencement of the academic year 2024-2025. Although we aim to distribute scholarships fairly across different Full-Time Master's programs, in some cases, we may give priority to applicants from certain programs.
- This scholarship is open to prospective Full-Time Master's students beginning their studies in 2024-2025 who are experiencing difficulty affording the full tuition fee.
- Academic excellence is established if applicants with a Bachelor or Master's degree hold an average grade equivalent to "great distinction" in the Belgian grading scale at the time of application. This means that you have obtained a weighted percentage of at least 77%.
- Alternatively, outstanding GMAT/GMAT Focus scores (> 700/> 655) or GRE scores (> 164 quantitative and > 163 verbal) are accepted.
By accepting this scholarship, you commit to supporting the Student Recruitment & Marketing team as a Student Ambassador, engaging in promotional activities throughout your academic year at AMS. Furthermore, scholarship recipients agree to initiate their student visa application process before May 1, 2024, with AMS reserving the right to revoke the scholarship in cases of non-compliance (applies to non-EAA students).
- Begin by applying for your desired Master's program via the provided link.
- In the application form, specify that you depend on a scholarship.
- Upon successfully completing all the steps of the application process and meeting the academic excellence criteria, you will receive a link to the scholarship application form in your admissions email.
- In the scholarship application form, you will be asked to submit a statement explaining your need for a scholarship, along with details of your current financial situation. You can also provide evidence demonstrating your financial need, such as previous study grants or scholarships.
Applications for our Full-Time Master's programs are processed on a rolling basis from September 2023 for the September 2024 intake. To increase your chances of receiving a scholarship, it is recommended to submit your application early, as there are a limited number of scholarships available.
The scholarship committee will communicate their decision within two weeks after receiving your scholarship application. Please note that the scholarship committee's decisions are final and not subject to appeal.
For further information:
If you have any inquiries or require assistance, feel free to email email@example.com.
Register for our newsletter
Receive updates for the topic of your choice.