This Master Class offers you both a solid academic foundation and numerous good practices. You will gain new insights and discover tools you can apply within your own organization. Our faculty combine academic knowledge with practical experience.
- You will get both a solid academic and practically applicable methodology for developing organizational structures.
- Research demonstrates that organizational structure is a critical success factor for realizing a strategy.
- Organizational design defines the job content of your employees and is hence a decisive dimension within HR management. In this way, you translate strategic objectives into concrete collaboration in the work place and into individual career opportunities.
- You will learn how to support companies in renewing their work organization.
- You will get a better insight into improving performance and work quality.
- You will learn how to help organizations stay competitive and present themselves as attractive employers.
- AMS provides you with the perfect combination of theory, depth and action through applying state-of-the-art academic knowledge to your own case and through coaching.
“I found the Master Class enriching and very complementary for a coach. It provided me with additional insights into interactions between human behavior in organizations and the organizational structure.”
“A course that opens eyes and mind and makes you look at organizations from a different angle. Lecturers with an abundance of academic knowledge and expertise. Enriching!”