- Enterprise Engineering
- Business Consultancy
- Expert of the Court
Hans Mulder is managing director of Venture Informatisering Adviesgroep NV (VIAgroup), professor at the University of Antwerp (UA), Antwerp Management School (AMS) and the Police Academy of the Netherlands. He received his Phd. at Delft University of Technology (Information Systems department), his Master of Science in Business Administration (MScBA) at Nijenrode Business University and his Bachelor of Science in ICT at The Hague University of Professional Education (Informatics).
In addition, as an IT expert, he is frequently involved in matters of dispute settlement in the field of IT, participating in arbitration, mediation, binding opinions, and expert reports. Where necessary, he also functions as an expert providing information to district courts. He is arbitrator of the Nederlands Arbitrage Instituut in Rotterdam. Hans is a certified mediator, and a qualified Expert of the Court. Since 1996, he has been involved in over 120 cases of arbitration, mediation, binding opinion, and expert reports. Furthermore, he has published more than 100 articles in specialist journals and international magazines, and is the author of several books such as ‘Eenvoud in Complexiteit’.
- Executive Master in Enterprise IT Architecture
- Executive Master in IT Governance & Assurance
- Executive Master in IT Management
- Executive Master in Public Management
- General Management for the Public & Social Profit Sector
- Master Class Agile Enterprise Architecture & Engineering
- Master Class Digital Transformation: Strategy & Leadership
- Postgraduate Public & Social Profit Management NEW