€ 22,000 (VAT exempt)
|Start date||September 26, 2019|
2 years, part-time
Included: documentation, text books, catering and residential opening seminar.
- Early Bird discount: applicants who complete the registration process before midnight May 31st, 2019, will enjoy the early bird conditions of € -2.000.
- SME conditions: You can receive 30 to 40% subsidy from the ‘KMO portefeuille‘ of the Flemish Government.
- A similar subsidy is available for SMEs that are located in Brussels.
- Dutch citizens benefit from a tax reduction based on the amount of the actual study cost.
- German residents can apply for a scholarship with Deutsche Bildung.
- Public and Social Profit sector: Belgian candidates from public and social profit organizations can contact the Program Director for special conditions.
- Antwerp Management School
Admission & Registration
- Academic requirements are a master’s or bachelor’s level degree and a thorough working knowledge of English. All courses and communications are in English because of the international scope of our faculty and the diverse backgrounds of students.
- Professional requirements are at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Step 1: Start your application by clicking the APPLY NOW button. Create a profile and fill in the non-binding online application form. Attach the requested documents.
- Step 2: We will send you a link for the SHL online assessment. In order to assess your analytical thinking and reasoning skills, you need to complete, a verbal and a numerical test,
- Step 3: When the online test results are completed, you are invited for a 30-minute admission interview, either in person or by video call. This interview is led by the Program Director and/or Academic Director and consists of a discussion about your ambition and motivation to complete the Master in IT Management.
- Step 4: If your candidacy is accepted, you will receive a link to finalize your enrollment.
Step 1 to 3 are free of charge and non-committal.
Every year we only accept a select amount of candidates. We advise you to start the non-committal application process as soon as possible.