First start date
Boogkeers 5, 2000
Fees & funding
The tuition fee for the Master Class Digital Transformation: Strategy & Leadership is € 6900 (VAT exempt)
This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.
Registration for one of the submodules is possible as well:
- Submodule 1 Leading Digital Transformation: € 5100 (VAT exempt)
- Submodule 2 Mastering Digital Disruption: € 3400 (VAT exempt)
- Book: “Enterprise Governance of IT: Achieving Strategic Alignment and Value in Digital Organizations” (De Haes & Van Grembergen, Springer, 2019)
- Dinners, lunches & refreshments
- Optional residential costs (travel, hotel, dinner).
- SME discount: Flemish SME’s can apply for a subsidy between 20% and 30% granted by the Flemish Government.
- There is a similar subsidy for SME’s located in Brussels.
- Public and Social Profit sector: Belgian candidates from public and social profit organizations can contact the Program Director for special conditions.
- Dutch citizens benefit from a tax reduction based on the amount of the actual study cost.
- German citizens can apply for a scholarship with Deutsche Bildung.
- This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.
Antwerp Management School