This program is taught in English
About the program
We help participants learn how to use state-of-the-art theory to simplify, understand and predict reality. Participants receive practical guidance through all stages of growing an emerging and innovative business. Each course of the MIE program offers an optimal balance between theory and practice and is characterized by a “learning by doing” approach.
By using various interactive pedagogical instruments such as workshops, case studies, simulations, exercises, video analyses and real-life cases, this program stimulates action learning and deep understanding. This way candidates will develop the creative mindset and the innovation capabilities of an entrepreneurial leader.
After attending this program:
- you have acquired state-of-the-art knowledge of, and practice with innovation strategy and management, innovation and entrepreneurial finance and corporate entrepreneurial leadership;
- you have conceptual knowledge of and practical experience with innovation and entrepreneurial tools and techniques such as business model innovation, value road mapping and business planning;
- innovative & entrepreneurial marketing will be part of your DNA;
- you have developed the creative mindset and innovation capabilities of a (corporate) entrepreneurial leader;
- you have broadened your network by meeting entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and CEOs of innovative companies during the corporate workshops, labs and master project;
- you know how to turn a creative idea into a successful business.
- Leadership and Career Development Track
- Start-up Bootcamp
- Creative Thinking
- Innovation Management
- Business Planning & Modelling
- Accounting for New Businesses
- Marketing for innovations
- Finance for innovations
- Law for Innovation & the Entrepreneur
- Sales & Negotiations for Innovation
- Pricing of Innovations
- Strategic Design Thinking
- Master Project + Innovation & Entrepreneurship Labs
You can find more information in the brochure. Download the brochure here.
Note: Curriculum is subject to change.
Studying in Milan
In Poli Design (Consorzio del Politecnico di Milano), world’s best school in Design Thinking, you learn techniques for a week which will be immediately implemented in practice. That practice exists of a design-related exercise for international companies.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You have an interest in starting-up your own company on a short-term or long-term;
- OR you have a real interest in innovations and you see yourselves working in a career as INTRApreneur within an organization.
- You are open-minded, open-minded in creativity as in working/collaborating with people from all over the world.
Participants previous editions