This program is taught in Dutch
About this program
Do you want to start your career, but do you feel insufficiently prepared for the highly competitive labor market? Many companies are in search of young and promising professionals who next to their Master’s degree also have management knowledge and skills.
Our Master in Management is an established program in the Antwerp Management School’s portfolio and offers practical management insights.
After attending this program:
- you acquire the necessary management knowledge, social capabilities and professional attitude to build a successful career in business;
- you develop competences with regard to entrepreneurship, people management, employee motivation, emotional intelligence, problem solving and creative thinking;
- you have the knowledge and capabilities to understand and appropriately react to the strategic challenges of an organization.
- Leadership and Career Development Track
- European Management Residency: Micro & Macro-economics
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Information Technology Management
- Management and Organisation
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic and International Management
- Electives: Transforming Business, Emerging Economies, Digitale Organisatie en ERP
- Consulting Project
You can find more information in the brochure. Download it here.
Note: all courses are subject to change.
During two days, you will participate in the European Management Residency (EMR) which is organized in collaboration with HEC Luik.
During five days, you will receive insights in Microeconomics and Macroeconomis. These days are organized in collaboration with Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE).
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree and no or limited work experience;
- You have a non-economic background;
- You are looking for a broadening on top of your specialized training. Broadening to all knowledge concerning management and how a company is run by various departments.
- You have a real ambition to take a management position in time.