This program is taught in Dutch
About this program
Do you want to start your career, but do you feel insufficiently prepared for the highly competitive labor market? Many companies are in search of young and promising professionals who next to their Master’s degree also have management knowledge and skills.
Our Master in Management is an established program in the Antwerp Management School’s portfolio and offers practical management insights.
After attending this program:
- you acquire the necessary management knowledge, social capabilities and professional attitude to build a successful career in business;
- you develop competences with regard to entrepreneurship, people management, employee motivation, emotional intelligence, problem solving and creative thinking;
- you have the knowledge and capabilities to understand and appropriately react to the strategic challenges of an organization.
Personal Development Journey: AMS Essentials
Leadership & Career Development Track
Professional Business Skills
Organization Building Blocks
People Building Blocks
Financial & Management Accounting
Operations & Supply Chain Management
Masterproef: In-company project
*All master programs offer elective weeks during which you will be immersed in exciting topics such as Blockchain, Industry 4.0, Organizational agility, Paradoxal thinking, Big data, Cyber security etc.
You can find more information in the brochure. Download it here.
Note: all courses are subject to change.
Master thesis: Consulting assignment
During the consulting assignment, you will be put to work as a junior consultant for eight weeks to solve a current business case of a start-up, SME or multinational. This consulting assignment is the icing on the cake of the Master in Management, seeing as the hands-on advising role builds a bridge to the practice.
The aim of this residential consulting bootcamp is submerging the MIM students in a “consultancy” mindset for 4 days. It is centered on consulting and commercial management skills. This seminar also reinforces the (chance to a) subsequent influx of students into the labor market as (internal/external) consultants.
Upon successful completion of this Master, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in het management’
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree and no or limited work experience;
- You have a non-economic background;
- You are looking for a broadening on top of your specialized training. Broadening to all knowledge concerning management and how a company is run by various departments.
- You have a real ambition to take a management position in time.