- Crises such as the climate crisis are here to stay. As a beginner and as an experienced sustainable entrepreneur it is therefore important to constantly gain new insights.
- This master class helps you to create a dynamic with your stakeholders and build a credible and honest story around sustainability.
- Through this unique program you will learn from experts and other professionals how to develop an authentic sustainability roadmap.
- You will receive inspiring examples, both on an organizational and on an individual level, that will stimulate you in your challenging but rewarding journey towards sustainability.
- Through group work you will dive into an organizational case and apply the insights gained to your own job and organization.
- You will receive the book De weg naar duurzaam ondernemen by Jan Beyne en Sara Vermeulen as an inspiring tool to keep adjusting and testing your strategy together with your stakeholders.
- Accreditations and rankings: through the EQUIS accreditation of the Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Antwerp, AMS has joined a select group (1%) of business schools worldwide with three international accreditations (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS), or a so-called “Triple Crown”. AMS is also listed in the Financial Times Rankings.
First start date
1 - 10 days