A few assets of this program
- Quality: you will have a team of professors who are true pioneers in sustainable transformation and innovation, and have years of experience. Research is combined with hands-on business applications.
- Interactive: we offer you a stimulating learning process, combining enlightening presentations with group discussions, cases and simulations.
- Ideation: your knowledge flow and idea development improves as you apply new insights and approaches.
- Complexity: you learn to accept the complexity of sustainability issues and turn it around in a positive way according to the needs of your organization and customers.
Why? What? How? Who?
Our faculty in Sustainable Transformation, together with experts in the field, will take you through the entire process of sustainable transformation. This is a continuous process, based on four pillars:
- Positive Futures (why?): Creating a better future (more secure, smart, shared, sustainable, and satisfying) by tackling systemic global challenges (including disruption, disconnection, disparity, destruction, and discontent).
- Integrated Value (what?): Disseminating concepts and measures of value creation (including human, economic, technological, social, and natural value) across multiple capitals and implementing them in society as a whole and within organizations.
- Meaningful Innovation (how?): Finding creative, scalable solutions for our most urgent social & environmental problems, using innovative strategies, business models, products & services.
- Purposeful Leadership (who?): Developing inspiring, transformational leaders who can overcome society’s challenges with a systemic, disruptive, inclusive, sustainable, and ethical approach.
This course is part of ‘Mastering Sustainable Transformation’: five unique modules, each covering a specific sustainability topic.