Accreditations & Rankings
The AACSB and NVAO accreditations awarded to Antwerp Management School clearly demonstrate AMS’ permanent attention to quality education. AMS is also listed in the Financial Times Rankings and the School takes into account the principles of responsible management education as presented by PRME.
- Antwerp Management School and the Faculty of Applied Economics, two business entities at the University of Antwerp, obtained the most renowned and prestigious global accreditation of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) for their management programs. AACSB is a US-based, global organization devoted to the advancement of quality management education through accreditation, thought leadership, and value-added services.
- This AACSB accreditation has been proudly held at Antwerp Management School since 2005 and was renewed in January 2021 for another 5 years.
- All master programs offered by Antwerp Management School, both the full-time master programs and the executive master programs, are accredited by the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organization (NVAO). NVAO is the national accreditation organization for both Flanders (Dutch-speaking part of Belgium) and the Netherlands.
- AMBA, the Association of Masters in Business Administration, is the UK-based international MBA quality certification authority.
- Together with IBS (Moscow), Antwerp Management School offers an Executive MBA. Antwerp Management School achieved the AMBA accreditation in 2015, while IBS obtained its accreditation in 2012.
- The Financial Times Rankings are globally seen as the most authoritative rankings for Business Schools. For the last few years Antwerp Management School consistently ranked in both the overall European Business School Ranking and the rankings for specific programs, such as the Executive MBA (2020: ranked 55th) and the Master in Management ranking (2020: ranked 40th).
Financial Times EMBA 2020
- Global : 55th
- Belgium: 1st
- CSR Rank Global: 16th
Financial Times Master in Management 2020
- Global: 40th
- Belgium: 2nd
- Benelux: 2nd
- Masters in Management: 29 out of 129 schools worldwide
- Master of Finance: 33 out of 156 schools worldwide
Eduniversal Best Masters ranking 2021:
- Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Ranked N°15 in Entrepreneurship, category Worldwide
- Master in Finance – Dual Degree
Ranked N°37 in Financial Markets, category Worldwide
- Master in Human Resource Management
Ranked N°9 in Human Resources Management, category Western Europe
- Master in Global Supply Chain Management
Ranked N°7 in Supply Chain and Logistics, category Worldwide
- Master in Management
Ranked N°12 in General Management, category Western Europe
- Master in Fashion Management
Ranked N°11 in Fashion Management, category Worldwide
- Master in Maritime and Air Transport Management
Ranked N°17 in Maritime Management, category Worldwide
- Master in Real Estate Management
Ranked N°13 in Real Estate Management, category Worldwide
- Master in Public Management
Ranked N°7 in Public Administration / Management, category Western Europe
- Master in Business and IT Management
Ranked N°11 in Information Systems Management, category Western Europe
- Executive MBA
Ranked N°30 in Executive MBA & MBA part time, category Western Europe