- Corporate Finance
- Financial Management
- Capital Budgetting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Value Based Management
- Business Economy for Non-Economists
- Executive MBA for International Leaders
- Part-time Executive MBA Moscow
- Full-time Master in Management
- Full-time Master in Human Resource Management
- Full-time Master China-Europe Business Studies
- Full-time Master of Global Management
- Full-time Master of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Performance Management
Ben Podevyn is Academic Director and Professor of Finance at Antwerp Management School. Ben holds an EMBA from the University of Antwerp and obtained a Master in Applied Economics from the University of Antwerp.
Previously Ben was Managing Director and Assistant Director with IPO-UFSIA Management School. He started his career as a scientific research assistant at the Center of Managerial Economics and Econometrics at UFSIA, University of Antwerp. Since 1999 Ben Podevyn has been Professor at Antwerp Management School and has been providing management development and training consultancy for corporations as well as academic institutions.
Besides lecturing at Antwerp Management School Ben holds visiting positions at the Institute of Business Studies (Moscow), the Center for Management Training (CMT-Warsaw) and the Goa Institute of Management (GIM-India). Ben has taught in numerous executive education programs for companies such as DHL, Levi Strauss, British American Tobacco, Belgacom , South African Post Office, Air Products, Delft Instruments, T-Mobile , AP Möller Maersk, Microsoft Russia.