Prodigy Finance believes in sending the world’s top talent to the globe’s best universities. That’s why we’re offering international students competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer. Our model is borderless and entirely online, allowing us to offer loans to 150 nationalities of students.
While traditional banks base their loan decisions on historical salaries, Prodigy Fiance looks to the future. We assess applicants’ future earning potential – not your credit history
Who’s eligible for a Prodigy Finance loan?
International students admitted to one of the following programs:
- Master of Global Management
- Master of Global Management - China-Europe Business
- Master of Global Supply Management
- Master of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Master of International Fashion Management
- Master of Finance
- Master of Human Resources Management
- Master of Management
Why choose Prodigy Fiance
- No collateral or co-signer required
- Easy and fast online process
- Community benefits including career services and scholarships
- No repayments while you study
- No penalities for early repayment
- No hidden costs
Prodigy Finance’s rates for Antwerp Management School.
Interest rates vary depending on individual applicants. See more detail and get started on your application on Prodigy Finance’s website.
Prodigy Finance Ltd is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register under firm registration number 612713. Prodigy’s registered address is Palladium House 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7LD