There are loan options available to help you fund your studies. We encourage you to explore all options in parallel. Here are some of the available options, as advertised by the providers.
Prodigy Finance believes in sending the world’s top talent to the globe’s best universities. That’s why we’re offering international students competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer. Our model is borderless and entirely online, allowing us to offer loans to 150 nationalities of students.
While traditional banks base their loan decisions on historical salaries, Prodigy Fiance looks to the future. We assess applicants’ future earning potential – not your credit history
International students admitted to one of the following programmes:
- Master in Global Management – major China-Europe Business
- Master in Global Management – major Global Management
- Master in Global Management – major Global Supply Chain Management
- Master in Global Management – major International Fashion Management
- Master in Management – major Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Master in Finance
Why choose Prodigy Fiance
- No collateral or co-signer required
- Easy and fast online process
- Community benefits including career services and scholarships
- No repayments while you study
- No penalities for early repayment
- No hidden costs
Prodigy Finance’s rates for Antwerp Management School.
Interest rates vary depending on individual applicants. See more detail and get started on your application on Prodigy Finance’s website.
Prodigy Finance Ltd is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register under firm registration number 612713. Prodigy’s registered address is Palladium House 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7LD