This program is taught in Dutch
About the program
The ‘Business Economy for non-economists’ program (BeNe) is practice-oriented and specifically designed for professionals, entrepreneurs and managers. Over the past 60 years, this evening program has gained a solid reputation in Flanders: more than 1,500 professionals called on our experts to support them in the growth of their organization and their career.
In 10 evening sessions, you will be immersed in an variety of matters pertaining to business economics. This will develop your financial and accounting insights, which enables you to communicate with your accountant or financial department in a more targeted manner. Whether the subject is annual accounts, budgets, cost calculations or an investment analysis: you will develop the appropriate skills to draw up the necessary financial plans and interpret them correctly. During this training you will also take a closer look at the business strategy of your own organization. Since our lecturers have both academic and practical backgrounds, they are your ideal partner to personally coach you towards the optimum approach.
Upon completion of this program…
- you get more out of your balance sheets and P&L accounts;
- you are a competent interlocutor for your financial colleagues and management;
- you can correctly interpret financial data;
- You can make well-founded decisions based on financial information;
- you develop a broader perspective on your organization;
- you are capable of assisting with the growth and development of your organization;
- you will do business in a smarter manner.
- Annual accounts
- Financial analysis
- Cost analysis
- Planning & Budgeting
- Investment analysis
The certificate Business Economy for Non-Economics will be handed out after your successful participation in the evaluation.