For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a master's degree from a recognized institution
For candidates studying outside of Belgium:
- a master's degree from a recognized institution OR
- a 3 or 4-year bachelor's degree* from a recognized institution (* For some degrees, there may be additional requirements)
Work experience is not required for this master, but we will welcome applications from those who have up to 10 years professional work experience from a variety of sectors.
If you are not sure whether you qualify, feel free to email your resume (CV) and transcripts to our admissions team (email@example.com).
Proof of English proficiency:
- TOEFL (minimum Score 90) or IELTS (overall score at least 6.5)
- Duolingo (overall score 110)
- Students who completed most of their higher education in English
- Students from a majority English-speaking country
- Graduates from master's degree programs in Belgium
Although in these scenarios, you may submit your application without an English test result, the admission committee reserves the right to request an English proficiency test based on your performance during the admissions interview.