Talent partners are organizational recruiting partners for full-time master’s students. Over the course of the academic year, we will work closely with you to promote your organization’s profile, putting you in the picture and thus boosting your employer branding significantly.
There are various ways you can work in partnership with our career center to make your organization known to all AMS high potential students:
- participate in one of our two job AMS fairs;
- publish your company profile in our online career center: share all your company information on one page and automatically highlight all job postings and events;
- get access to our CV talent bank of recent full-time master's alumni;
- share opportunities in your company with the AMS full-time master's alumni;
- organize a company visit, give a company presentations, case workshop or a business game;
- generate extra visibility by adding your logo on the corporate partners section at AMS' website.
Thomas Nuyts, Area Manager at Hudson, tells you why and how Hudson benefits from building a strong relationship with our top graduating students.
The AMS Career Center co-designs and delivers its 10-month intensive career education curriculum together with 7 partners, with whom we have a long standing relationship. These HR partners are highly engaged to facilitate the career journey of our graduates, in many different ways (coaching, workshops, info sessions, mock interviews, career orientation platforms, …), both during and after their study at AMS.
Our 7 partners are:
- PwC (Exclusive Talent Partnership 2020-2021)
We guide. We support. You grow.
What comes to mind when you think of PwC? Audit? Tax? Accounting? Consulting? We’re all of those things - and so much more. Solving problems is the very core of what we do.
The world’s evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we’re here to help you ride the wave of change. Just as we help clients meet their challenges head-on to stay ahead of the curve, we support you along your career path so you can grow in a valuable and sustainable way. How? Through coaching, continuous learning, expert colleagues, flexibility, cutting-edge technology and the freedom to evolve. So that together, we can impact others in a meaningful way.
Discover where your talent can take you! Visit https://www.pwc.be/en/careers.... and apply now!
- Johnson & Johnson, Deloitte, Salesforce, Google, Accenture, KBC, DHL, Manuchar, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, AB InBev, Nike, Nestlé, Unilever, Hilti, Umicore, KPMG, Lotus Bakeries, Hudson, Scotch & Soda, C&A, Bellerose, UNIQLO, Unilin, Candriam, Trilations, Mars, Econopolis, Morgan Stanley, DEME, Procter & Gamble, Atlas Copco, Materialise, BNP Paribas Fortis, Coca-Cola European Enterprises, Proximus, EY, Board of Innovation, DXC Technology, Caterpillar Inc., Daikin, UPS, Mondelez International, Brightwolves, … and many more!