Learning outcomes Master Programs
II. LEARNING OUTCOMES MASTER PROGRAMS
- Executive Master in Business Administration
- Master of Enterprise IT Architecture
- Master of Global Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Management: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Management
- Master of IT Governance & Assurance
- Master of Finance
- Master of Personal Financial planning
- Master of Public Management
- Master of Real Estate Management
- 3Continent Master of Strategic Management
- Master of China-Europe Business Studies
- Master of Global Supply Chain Management
Knowledge and understanding
The demonstration of knowledge and understanding as a basis for the opportunity to express originality in developing and/or applying ideas, often within an academic setting
Applying knowledge and understanding
The application of their knowledge and understanding, and problem solving abilities in new or unfamiliar environments within a broader or multi-disciplinary context related to their field of study
The integration of knowledge and handling of complexity, formulating judgments with incomplete or limited information, which includes reflecting on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
To communicate conclusions and the knowledge and rationale underpinning these, to specialist and non-specialist audiences clearly and unambiguously.
Express the learning skills to allow them to continue to study in a manner that may be largely self-directed and autonomous.