This program is taught in: English
About the program
As a result of the ever increasing globalization, managers need to be internationally oriented. The Master in Global Management gathers participants from all over the world to prepare for a successful international business career. This master program provides recent graduates with all the knowledge, social skills and the right business attitude required to start a successful international business career in a wide range of sectors and in different functions.
After attending this program:
- you have gained a deep understanding of all management functions;
- you have strong business skills such as entrepreneurship, people management, team motivation, emotional intelligence and the promotion of creativity;
- you have developed social skills, problem solving and communication skills and the capacity for teamwork and leadership;
- you are able to integrate the knowledge and skills required to understand the global strategic challenges of an organization and know how to respond to those challenges;
- you know your personal strengths and areas of improvement;
- you have a better understanding of and appreciation for cultural differences and their impact on business;
- you have developed a professional and ethical business attitude;
- you know how business functions in society and are ready to take an active role in the development of society in general.
The Master in Global Management is taught in an interactive way. Students are expected to actively participate in class discussions, analyse business cases, prepare business presentations, report by means of group papers and engage in computer-assisted exercises. In all courses the focus will be on the practical application of concepts in real business life. Through this practice-oriented approach, you will get to know the present international business environment, gain an in-depth view of all functional areas of management and get the opportunity to practice all this in a real-life business situation in an international company.
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Marketing
- International Marketing
- Organization & People Management in a Global Context
- Management & Organization
- Principles of HRM
- Global HR
- Operation Management & Research
- Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
- International Corporate Finance and Risk Management
- Global Strategic Management
- Asian Economics & Business Environment
- International Business (including “Go Global Clinic”)
- Innovation Lab
- International Technology Tank – Copenhagen
- Including Consultancy Assignment
- Leadership and Career Development Track
- Consulting Project or International Internship
Our Leadership and Career Development Track helps you launch your career. Throughout the entire year, a Career Development Manager will guide you. Additionally you will have access to our documentation center and a database of companies and organizations.
The master’s degree ‘Master in Global Management’ is officially recognized by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successful completion of the exams.