This program is taught in English
About the program
As a result of ever-increasing globalization, managers today need to be more internationally oriented. Year after year, the Master in Global Management is composed of people from all over the world, providing a truly international experience for our students. This program provides recent graduates from varying degrees with all the tools to successfully prepare for an international career in a wide range of sectors.
After attending this program:
- you have gained a deep understanding of all management functions;
- you have developed strong business skills, including entrepreneurship and people management;
- you have developed social, problem solving and communication skills, along with a better understanding of how to successfully work within a team;
- you will be able to respond to global strategic challenges of an organization with the knowledge and skills learned at AMS;
- you know your personal strengths and areas for improvement;
- you have a better understanding and appreciation of cultural differences and their impact on businesses;
- you have developed a professional and ethical business attitude;
- you will know how business functions in society, and will be ready to take an active role.
The Master in Global Management is taught in an interactive way. Students are expected to actively participate in class discussions, analyze business cases, prepare business presentations, report by means of group papers and engage in digital exercises and games.
Throughout the entire year you will be extensively coached on leadership skills through personal guidance, seminars, a social project, workshops and many more activities.
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Marketing
- International Marketing
- Organization & People Management in a Global Context
- Management & Organization
- Principles of HRM
- Global HR
- Operation Management & Research
- Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
- International Corporate Finance and Risk Management
- Global Strategic Management
- Asian Economics & Business Environment
- International Business (including “Go Global Clinic”)
- Innovation Lab
- International Technology Tank – Copenhagen
- Including Consultancy Assignment
- Leadership and Career Development Track
- Consulting Project or International Internship
Our Leadership and Career Development Track helps you launch your career. Throughout the entire year, a Career Development Manager will guide you. Additionally you will have access to our documentation center and a database of companies and organizations.
The master’s degree ‘Master in Global Management’ is officially recognized by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successful completion of the exams.